Prosciutto, Melon, and Spinach Salad
Makes 2 large salads
Adapted from Cupcakes OMG
• 2 cups baby spinach
• 1/3 pound prosciutto
• 1 canteloupe
• 1 avocado
• handful of raw, unsalted walnuts
1. Place a cup of spinach on each plate.
2. Top with diced prosciutto, cubes of balls of melon, slices of avocado, a sprinkling of red onion, and a few walnuts.
3. Add some freshly ground pepper, if you like.
4. Serve with a drizzle of Paleo Dijon vinaigrette.
Paleo Dijon Vinaigrette
Makes about 1/2 cup
• 4 Tbsp mustard (I chose dijon, but you could use honey mustard for something sweeter)
• juice of half a lemon
• 3 Tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
• salt and pepper
Dump all the ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk together until everything is emulsified. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
This one is easy to make enough for dinner....then prep extra for lunches....just keep all the ingredients separate.