- 1 pound chicken, cooked and diced
- 4 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- ¼ white onion, finely chopped
For the mayo
- ⅔ cup avocado oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chipotle adobo sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix together chopped chicken, celery, and white onion.
- Place all mayo ingredients in a tall container, put immersion blender to the bottom of the container and turn on. Keep immersion blender on until the oil turns to a white color and into mayo. Should take just a little over 30 seconds, if that!
- Mix mayo with chicken, celery and onion.
- Eat up, however you’d like. In lettuce, with a fork. Or a spoon. Anything goes with chicken salad and 30 second mayo.